Thursday, January 11, 2018

Southern Girls - Stitching

Hi there, welcome to our first challenge for the year at Southern Girls, I hope everyone managed to get some crafty time in over the holiday break. The challenge is stitching, an easy one for me because I love to stitch on my layouts.
This is the first layout for awhile (ever?) that I haven't used patterned paper, instead I have used some red tissue paper behind the photos, colour paste &
various embellies.
The photos are of my daughter from when she was travelling around Europe last year.






      Our sponsors for this challenge are:

                      adayfordaisies.com



             www.wildorchidcrafts.com

Thanks for stopping by, head over to the blog & check out the challenge, would love to see some layouts in the challenge.

                             ***********

2 comments:

  1. I love your 'pattern paper free' layout Anne. Beautifully done hun. I adore the pops of red. Awesome stitched details too! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete