Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, hope you are enjoying the holiday season & are getting to spend time with loved ones & maybe fit in some creative time also. I have had a couple of days scrapping with my sister, which was lovely, and I have a few layouts to share. My daughter, Georgia,  spent 10 weeks travelling around Europe & Scandinavia last year & I finally managed to get some photos printed of her trip. My first layout is of her kayaking at sunset in the Adriatic Sea off the coast of Dubrovnik. I absolutely loved Dubrovnik when I did my OE many moons ago so I was really pleased she got to go there.



I have used the Cocoa Vanilla Bohemian Dream collection, colour paste from Colour Blast & a few embellies from Rainbow Splendour & Charms Creations.




My next layout is also using the Bohemian Dream collection. The paper, embellies & title are all from the collection. These photos of my sister Vicky & I and mum were taken in August on the Sunshine Coast when we went over to visit for Vicky's birthday.

That's it for now, more to come in the next couple of days. Until then stay safe & enjoy the rest of the holidays!!

                                   Xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Anne! You're kicking off the New Year in style hunny! Love the bright pops of colour. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete